Lover, leaver, taker but above all... Believer

 I'm a believer, but not in a catholic way.


I'm that type of believer who doesn't believe in God but believes in some superior force that helps us get what we want/need -something like believing in the universe or manifesting- I feel it more like an intuition (idealize or manifest? Only one has a good ending). I always trust or believe in "causality" more than "casuality" perhaps because in my reflection I fit the pieces together and I am amazed at how different things would have been if it weren't for one detail.

I'm a believer that what "belongs to you" finds you. A believer that 2 people cross paths for something and if there is a reunion after months/years, you have to pay special attention to that. Maybe I'm too naive, maybe I live in my own religion or maybe we should believe in something given the circumstances of our reality. But I can't help it, I'm a believer in causality and the 6th senses that shake our stomachs - I choose to believe that it is that and not anxiety or anguish -.


I'm a believer, but not in the Catholic way, only in my own way. A way that connects desire, passion and feelings. A way that goes for everything or nothing.



I am a believer, not in a Catholic way but in a chaotic way.





Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Encontrar aquello perdido es encontrarse a uno mismo.

La generación de la venganza

#Girlboss, motherfucker.